Monday, August 6, 2012

Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream



I saw Taliah Waajid who has her own product line, advertisement in the Hpye Hair Magazine for July.  In the advertisement her hair looks really beautiful and I just had to know how she achieved the look.  I wish the advertisement had stated what products she used.  
So I decided to see if I could find that information out on her website www.naturalhair.org.  If it is there I didn't find it because I didn't check the whole site.  When you go to her site they do have a video on how to correctly use the Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream, right away I guessed that that is what she had to use to achieve the look in the magazine.   Check out the video below from their site showing how to use the curly curl cream.




The Curly curl Cream costs $8.00 for 6oz and is available at Rite Aid, Walgreens, Duane Reade, Target, Cvs and Whole Foods.

I decided to just google her name and check out images for her.  On her Facebook page she has the seem look, on her page she says that she used the curly curl cream and did a twist, then twist out to achieve the look. 

You can achieve a curly look or defined twist out's using eco styler gel on type 4 hair and achieve great results also.  I like how the owner who created the curly curl cream is using it and it turned out so great on her hair.  I do believe she has type 4 hair, I absolutely love the way her hair turned out. 

Natural Joyanne

Photosource




No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com