Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Grow Afro Hair Long Detangler

In my long search for finding a detangler which is so important, I came across kinky curly knot today detangler and decided to give it a try. I got really good results with that. I use to wear my hear in the big box braids when my hair was shorter see picture below.




Whenever it was time for me to loose my hair out I would use Knot today to detangle my hair, and I also used it after I washed my hair.  The problem I had with Knot today was the white film that it left in my hair, so I had to find something else.  I kept looking at the afro detangler on grow afro hair long website from I first went natural but it wasn't until this year that I decided to give it a try.  See picture of my hair after using detangler below.







What this detangler does is it helps to strecth my hair, gives it a beautiful style and keeps it mosturize.  It also has a nice smell and doesn't leave a white film in my hair.  I purchase the smaller size (16oz) they sell but that didn't last very long for my thick hair because I used it every 3-4 days to retwist my hair.  So now I have the large size (1/2 gallon) which was expensive but I need alot of it and I'm only going to be twisting my hair once every month in the small rope twist.  So this should last me awhile.




You can buy it at growafrohairlong.com it will cost you $49.00 and shipping.

7 comments:

  1. I had problems with white film when I used Kinky Curly Knot Today as well. I've been looking for a detangler for some time now. I don't know about the Grow Afro Hair Long Detangler, though. It's pretty expensive and just looks like conditioner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know if they have discontinued this product?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY DISCONTINUED THE SITE. SHE WAS NOT GIVING PEOPLE THERE ORDERS NOR WAS SHE REFUNDING MONIES BACK. THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU GAVE HER AN "F"

      Delete
  3. hello, i tried to do a search of the original website, but couldn't find it, if you have a url for the website please share here in the comments, you can try kinky curly knot today, giovanni direct leave in, or Just Naturals natural shampoo and conditioner. All of these products work great at keeping the hair detangled and moisturized, drink lots of water and cleanse hair regularly. Like every 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the hair type and length. Hope this helps, Natural Joyanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!


    Lice Guard Detangler

    ReplyDelete
  5. What are the ingredients for afro detangler?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Afro Detangler is at this site (designrel.com) and it is more like an improved formulation. It performs like the original Afro Detangler but better. Costs the same, but smells different. They offer samples for $5.00 to U.S. customers. I heard that they ship faster too. I used some already and it seems to be the original detangler.

    ReplyDelete

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com