Monday, October 11, 2010

Natural Hair Style And Fashion Look

Yes lady's and natural hair lady's you can always pull together a easy but stylish look.  You have many options with your natural hair and should give different looks a go.

Here is a recent look I wore, I love this top no need for a necklace with this and the tights that I'm wearing they are so comfortable.  I love these brown gladitor slippers, stylish and great for running around in.

The hairstyle was created by parting a large section bang in the front and creating two twist.  The back was placed a a mid ponytail and also section in two twists and pinned up to protect hair during the day and when I sleep on it at night.  Then the two twists in the front were pinned to the back of the ponytail out of the way.

I was able to create another hairstyle with the ponytail, by simply taking hair down, combing it and putting back in a ponytail.  But I pinned it neatly into a bun, and then pinned the two twists in the front to the side.

Check back for pictures of how my bun looked.








No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com