Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I'm Trying To Remove Product Buildup From My Natural 4a Hair

Curls Pure Curls Clarifying Shampoo, 8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)What's up guys I've only posted videos lately, but I purchased some new products 3 have arrived.  I recently purchased Curls Clarifying Shampoo to help take care of my product buildup.  Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner which is being used by alot of lady's on YouTube, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil.  I found out form YouTube last night that you can use Castor Oil to fill in your eyebrows and moisturize and help grow your lashes, so I will be doing that.  I have very thick eyebrows which I just use a razor on to keep them trimmed myself, but I wonder how they would look if I grew them back.  So I'm going to grow them back and pluck where needed.

Jamaican Black Castor Oil

Giovanni Smooth As Silk Deep Moisture Shampoo and Deeper Moisture Conditioner


I'll keep you posted on the results.

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com