Monday, March 7, 2011

Tangle Teezer Review 4a Hair

Tangle Teezer Original Professional Detangling Brush Pink



You can buy your Tangle Teezer at the link below.
Tangle Teezer Original Professional Detangling Brush Pink

Or visit www.sallybeauty.com

My written review:


Positives
1) Fits in the Palm of your hand.
2) Comes in different colors, the pink allows you to see your hair in the brush better.
3) Does what it is suppose to do detangles your hair.
4) It smooths your hair and cuticles making it softer and manageable.
5) Can use to detangle in the shower, but it didn't work for my hair type, I wasn't able to detangle large sections with it like I've been able to do with my wide teeth comb while using the Giovanni Conditioner, best to put conditioner on and detangle in smaller sections out the shower for 4a tightly curled hair.
6) Helps to remove hairs that get left behind in the detangling process.
7) Doesn't rip your hair out.
8) Easily to clean, follow directions and rinse with warm water, use your brush to remove hair left behind.
9) Comes with a manual.
10) I was able to detangle my flat ironed hair, my hair in it's natural hair, my hair while flat ironing it.
11) Cut's down your detangling time.

Negatives
1) I can't detangle large sections of my hair with it in the shower.

My Rating 5 star rating Pictures, Images and Photos

Like my Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Natural-And-Loving-It/165200046860240

My Youtube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/innerbeauty24?feature=mhsn

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com