Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Tangle Teezer Does Cut Down On Detangling Time

Tangle Teezer Original PinkBefore I relaxed my hair I purchased and tried the Tangle Teezer, but when it arrived my hair was flat iron, so I really couldn't put it to the test.  When I decided that I was just going to wear my hair natural and not flat iron it, it was time to put the Tangle Teezer to the ultimate test.  Since I was having a problem purchasing the Afro Detangler I decided to purcahase the Kinky-Curly Knot Today.  On Kinky-Curly website they said that the Tangle Teezer and the Knot Today work really great together, and guess what they where right.

Question:  How long it took to detangle my natural hair without the Tangle Teezer?
Answer:  5 hours.

Question:  How long it took to detangle my natural hair with the Tangle Teezer and Kinky-Curly Knot Today?
Answer: 2 1/2 hours.

Question:  How I detangled my natural hair with the Tangle Teezer and Kinky-Curly Knot Today?
Answer: I saturated a medium to large section of my hair with alot of the Kinky-Curly Knot Today and used the Tangle Teezer on that section.

My only concern with the Tangle Teezer is that even though it removes alot of hair that might be left behind, still not sure if it breaks out your hair.  It would be best to finger detangle your hair, before going through your hair with the Tangle Teezer.

Since I have become relaxed I used the Tangle Teezer for the first couple of day's and then decided that it was to much combing for my hair.  What I mean by that is I don't want to stress my hair with the find teeth's on the Tangle Teezer, because the bonds of my hair have been broken down.  Leaving it more prone to breakage. I use my plastic hair pick when it's wet to detangle and when it is dry.  Some day's I don't comb my hair and sometimes I finger comb my hair very gently adding Castor Oil on the ends to Moisturize and Seal.

Kinky-Curly Knot Today Leave In Conditioner/Detangler - 8 oz
Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 Oz
Jamaican Black Castor 



Just A Little Bit Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com