Friday, May 27, 2011

Smoothies for Better Health and Hair


I happen to stumble upon making smoothies, and I've been making them since last year September didn't do research, or checked for recipes, it just happened.  How you ask, just fooling around with the blender making raw carrot soup.  I hate sitting down and eating fruits so I decided to blend them.  Here is my quick recipe that I do below:


I make this and share with my husband and 2 kids.


4 ripe banana's
hand full of frozen strawberry's, 
cup of spinach 
1 cup water 
1/2 to 1 cup crashed ice 
2 slices of Avocado when I have it.  
I use to put in fresh squeezed orange, but I don't anymore. 
It comes out tasting smooth and delicious. My kids love it.



To find out more about the benefits of smoothies check the link out at http://keepitsimplesista.ning.com/group

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com