Friday, March 30, 2012

It's The Weekend Hair Inspiration March 30th, 2012





I decided to put pictures of a old style I did on my hair when it was natural and before my second big chop.  Can't wait to show you guy's my progress coming soon, bear with me.



The style was achieve on freshly washed and detangled natural Type 4 hair.  I had a hairstylist do my hair in the rope twist which is different from the regular two strand twist.  The rope twist was done on semi dry to dry hair, and it allowed the hair to stretch showing of the length of my hair at that time.  After wearing it twisted for a week I took them out and this is the look I achieved.  


The rope twist is achieved my twisting the hair around as you twist it together, it takes some skill and practice to master this technique.


Hope you like and it inspires you to try something new.


Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com