Friday, June 22, 2012

It's The Weekend Natural Hair Inspiration June 22nd 2012

flat twist two strand twist updo natural hair

So if you have about shoulder length or past that natural hair, you may be tired of the seem old hairstyle.  Twist and twist out, then it's time to try a flat twist updo.  Now me myself I won't be attempting them on my own hair.  My hand and upper back would die, but what I use to do was pin my hair up in the front of my face to the side to try a different look, see pictures below.  There are different natural hair salons, or regular salons offering natural hair care services around the USA and other parts of the country.  I suggest you go to a experienced hairstylist if you don't want to attempt this look yourself.






Natural Joyanne







No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com