Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Product Haul for Cosmetology Classes

Plastic caps we always need these, ceramic stove, hair cutting combs, stylist neck duster, marcel curling iron, rollersetting clips





I purchased this awhile ago, this is to replace my old Remington Wet To Straight Flat Iron that I lend to someone and they never returned it.  This is a awesome tool for natural hair.


I just wanted to show you guys some new hair equipment that I purchased that I have to use in cosmetology school, that I need to development my skills.  I will do a post soon showing what is in my cosmetology bag.  I have 3 classes this semester, Salon Management, Hair Cutting and Hair Styling.

Here are the items shown above:

* Plastic caps we always need these
* Ceramic stove to heat the marcel curling irons 
* Hair cutting combs 
* Stylist neck duster
* Marcel curling iron 
* Rollersetting clips (I have alot of these, but these are a special type that I really needed last term, they slide into the roller and allow a better fit in between. Without that bump at the end that is on most clips.)
* Remington Wet To Straight Flat Iron, i love this iron, the other one I had that I lend out never was returned so this is my replacement.

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com