Thursday, November 11, 2010

A Recent Look

I bought this top because I like the way it wraps in the front it gives the appearance that I'm bigger on top when I'm not.  The color is so beautiful and I decided to add this hair band for that added splash of style.  The bangle that I'm wearing is adjustable and can fit my really tiny wrist.  And I just love this necklace.  I bought all these items here in the Bahamas at local stores, the blouse was on sale so everything total under $30.00.






You May Like

Sexy Turquoise One Shoulder Top - SMALLChic Wrist Upper Arm Bangle Bracelet Armlet - Butterfly Pattern2-Strand Green Blue Wood Beads Necklace

Silver And Black Bracelet MixSilver And Black Bracelet Mix
RUCHED CHIC TOP            SPARKLING HEADBAND      

main

main

main


Silver And Black Bracelet Mix
Natural Joyanne







No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com