Thursday, November 11, 2010

Straighten Natural Hair Style With Bun & Twist

The first few times I straighten my hair last year and when I did it twice early this year I use to wear it out and put it in a ponytail at nights.  Or I would just wear it in a ponytail and have it in a puff in the back.  After I got my Sedu SU-100A Ionic Ceramic Pro Flat Iron, 1 Inch this year the second time I straighten my hair in September I was able to put it in a neat bun.  So when I take out my twists sometimes instead of retwisting I leave my hair out put it in a bun in the back and do 2 to 3 twists in the front.  I just tie the hairstyle up in the night and wear it like that for about 3 days.  The pictures below where taken last week, they show how my hair looks with the bun and twists.






Hope you like

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com