Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Twist Out and Formal Party Look

I did alot of videos to upload to YouTube, so as soon as I upload I will post them.  My hair was blow dried and flat iron for awhile, but my hair was really dirty in the scalp.  So it was time for a wash, I decided to do medium twists and then a Twist Out, I added more volume to my hair by separating the Twist Outs.  Here is the finished look.






Here is my look


The dress from Charlotte Russe the purse local store in the Bahamas


Close up of the beautiful design on the dress, it has a low cut in the back and long sleeves


Necklace from Forever 21

Ring from Forever 21, they also have this in a bigger size

Earrings from Charlotte Russe

Bracelet from Charlotte Russe

Shoes Charlotte Russe (these are difficult to walk in)



Dress from Charlotte Russe Website

main

alternate1

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com