Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sappo Hill Soap Review Natural Alternative to Regular Soaps

Glycerine Creme Soap - Natural Oatmeal Fragrance Free, 12 Units / 3.5 oz


I use to use whatever soap i could find like Dove, Irish Spring, etc., but after shopping at the Wholefoods store I picked up some Sappo Hill Soap and I've been using it ever since.  Check my review below.

My Review of Sappo Hill Soap

POSITIVES
1) Cleanses the body.
2) Comes in different fragrances like oat mill.
3) It fits in your hand nicely.
4) Isn't slippery.
5) Doesn't contain harsh chemicals.

NEGATIVES
1) Makes your skin feel somewhat dry, need to use a good moisturizer after using this soap.
2) Becomes soft if you leave it in a soap dish to long with little water.

If you are looking for a Organic Soap this is really great.

To buy click the link below:
Glycerine Creme Soap - Natural Oatmeal Fragrance Free, 12 Units / 3.5 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com