Saturday, March 19, 2011

Castor Oil A Natural Alternative For Longer Eyelashes Update

Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 OzI did a post about using Castor Oil on my hair, check original post by clicking link http://naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com/2011/01/im-trying-to-remove-product-buildup.html  I said that I would be using it on my eyelashes to lengthen it, but I'm sorry to report that I didn't follow true.

Here are the original videos from Youtube where I originally got this idea from these ladies seemed to have gotten some great results.

The mean positive for one of them was that it did lengthen her lashes watch video below.



The mean positive for this lady was that it moisturized her eyelashes and filled in her eyebrows.



I can report that even though I didn't use the Castor Oil to fill in my eyebrows, they have grown back in really nicely.  Thanks to the video above I don't have to worry about alot of tweezing or using the razor as often, I like them alot now.

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com