Friday, March 23, 2012

My Sedu Flat Iron Straighten's Really Well






So your still using that old flat iron, it's time to make a change, when I realize that there where new improved and safer way's to use heat I put my old flat iron aside.  I did my research first, and soon realize that the Chi, Maxi Glide and Sedu would be one of the flat irons that I would chose.  I soon gave in and purchased a Sedu Ionic Ceramic Pro Flat Iron 1" Plate.  Before that I was using the Remington Wet 2 Straight flat iron.  I was getting good results with that but wanted to upgrade.  It made my hair manageable but not as straight and soft as the Sedu Flat Iron.  



My mini fro results after using the Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron
What I liked about the Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron was that I could straighten my hair while wet before it became to tangled, but the one I had was a older version and I don't think it was ceramic, tourmaline or ionic which I wanted to upgrade to.


I've had the Sedu Flat iron for awhile maybe more than 2 years and it's still going strong.  It came with a heat pad and a warranty which I never had to use.  I haven't had any extreme breakage from this flat iron, it didn't straighten my natural hair bone straight, but did a great job on my texlaxed hair.  My natural hair could stay straight for 1 month, but I would have to wash it sooner because of dirt in my scalp.  When my hair was texlaxed it would stay straight for 2 weeks.  It could last longer, but then my hair would need to wash.  Even though I don't have much hair now because I cut it all of, I'm still going to be using the Sedu to flat iron my hair once a month.  I just have to be careful getting to close to the scalp, but it still does a great job.  I don't lend my Sedu Flat Iron to anyone, and I'm careful not to drop it when handling it so it doesn't break or get damage.  It has also lasted me a long time because I don't use it that often.


A twist out natural hair not straighten
Natural Hair Straighten using Sedu Flat Iron


Texlaxed hair before I straighten it using Sedu Flat Iron
Texlaxed hair straighten using Sedu Flat Iron hair stays straight for 2 weeks, my hair was flat ironed using the lowest heat setting 250 degrees and it still lasts
I've used the max heat on my Sedu to try to heat train my hair while natural and while texlaxed, but didn't like how many times I had to straighten the roots.  I also didn't see a major change and didn't want to continue.  So after awhile I noticed that my hair would come out fine on the lowest setting while texlaxed which was 250 degrees.  Overall I love my Sedu Flat Iron and would recommend this to anyone.  Check out the reviews on Folica.com for yourself.

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com