Monday, March 12, 2012

Natural Hair Trend On The Runway



I saw this post and couldn't wait to share this photo, but whenever I read or see a article like this online or on a blog.  I like to check the source.  So I found the original site that this picture came from and let me tell you I'm loving the site.  It's the Italian Vogue website, they have a section on the site that features beautiful black models, actresses, singers, etc..  They further have different sections to keep you interested see list below:



Look of The Day
Spotlight On
The Style Of
Seen In Vogue
Black Beauty
New Faces
Tyra Banks
The Black Blog
The Black Issue
The Black Barbie Issue


The picture of all the beautiful models is basically a story they did talking about more black models wearing their hair natural.  It further explains how frustrating it is for black models when it comes to their hair being handled properly.  You can read the rest of the article here.


I will be bookmarking this site, hope you enjoy it!!


Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com