Friday, August 24, 2012

I'm Going To Cosmetology School



I decided to keep this a secret from you guys, just to make sure I was registered and would be attending.  I'm going to cosmetology school, I've always had a passion for hair.  I decided when I was in high school that I would do the business courses offered at my school.  Work awhile in the business area, save some money either get a associate in business and do cosmetology after.  I worked for awhile in the business area and got a few credited college classes in business.  I decided that I would become a stay at home mom for awhile.  My second child is going to school, so now I'm going after my long time dream, to become a hairstylist.  

Since I'm so into natural hair, that will be one of the mean services I will be offering.  The picture above, is the text book that I had to purchase, it has so much information, that I'm completely blown away by what I will be learning.  My diploma will equip me with all areas of the beauty industry.  Then I will have to get further training in the areas that I what to specialize in.  I'm hoping that my business savvy, ability to do great research and knowledge of natural hair will put me ahead of the competition.

Natural Joyanne

Photosource  

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com