Friday, August 17, 2012

Natural Hair Inspiration: It's The Weekend August 17th, 2012




In a recent post I talked about being inspired by a hairstyle worn on Taliah Waajid in a recent Hype Hair magazine.  I decided to try the hairstyle out shown above in the magazine using the products  and hair combs.  I twisted my hair in small sections using eco styler gel and did a twist out.  I did this style Monday, yesterday it was still in good shape, but today is the last day for this hair style.  I didn't tie my hair up at night, I just slept on my satin pillow case.  Plus I wore my Onyc Kinky curly wig when I went out during the day which dryed the hairstyle out some.  

I like this style it is a great option for short type 4 hair when you want to create curl definition.  It does take longer to create than a simple twa though.  It took me a total of 1 1/2 hours to twist my hair.

Natural Joyanne 

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com