Monday, November 15, 2010

Why Does My 4a Hair Shed Continued

This picture shows my shedded hair after detangling and combing it when it was recently straighten.

I recently posted a post about shedded hair, I decided to ask Just Natural customer service some questions.  See original post here
This is the reply that they sent me.
________________________________________________________________________________
From: customerservice@justnaturalproducts.us

Sent: Thu 11/11/10 9:25 AM

To: joyannemartin1@hotmail.com

Hello

Thank you for your email. It is normal to lose a hundred hairs strands or so a day. Based on your excellent description I think that you are doing everything correctly. If you are losing more than this and believe that your hair thinning is excessive then a dermatologist may be able to help determine the exact cause.

Often after having a child hair loss can increase due to a hormonal imbalance.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Lisa

http://www.justnaturalskincare.com/

________________________________________________________________________________

Shed 100 strands a day, WOW that's alot.  According to Lisa I'm doing everything right, but I'm still puzzled why doesn't my daughter hair shed as much?

So to Shed or Not to Shed.

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com