Monday, December 6, 2010

My Trip To Ft. Lauderdale and Shopping

I recently travelled to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, USA with my family for vacation time and shopping during thanksgiving.  Yes we wanted to catch those Black Friday deals.  Burlington has a really great sale, most of all there name brand items in the store is marked down 50% or more.  I got clothes for the whole family there.  Since I don't live in the US, I go online and check the Black Friday listings online, and make a note of what I want and I get it.

We shopped at The Sawgrass Mills Mall which has great stores like JcPenny, Burlington Coat Factory, Forever 21 and alot more.  We never end up going through the whole mall or all it's stores, it would take at least 2 weeks to do that.  I was able to get a beautiful fossil watch for $39.95 at the Fossil watch store.  I also was able to get some great deals at Walmart.

Here are some pictures of my trip.


Relaxing in our room on the cruise ship (Discovery Sun) that we travelled to Ft. Lauderdale on.



My son Justice tired from shopping




Our room small but cheap $55 a night, so we got two rooms because it was 6 of us




Five Guy's Burgers you've got to try there burgers don't know what your missing.
Me and my Family had a wonderful time.

Nautral Joyanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com