Friday, February 10, 2012

Coconut Oil Best For Black Hair






Coconut Oil is a very good oil for black hair whether natural or relaxed,  I didn't even know anything about coconut oil.  One day I either stumbled upon a Youtube video, where this model was talking about how she used it on her skin and in her hair.  Or it may have been when I decided to read the back of the label because I was about to cook with it.  That was the only reason I had a bottle of it in my pantry and it explained how to treat your hair with it either way I've been using it for a long time.

Several Way's You Can Use Coconut Oil For Your Hair

1)  You can apply a lot of it to your scalp and hair from root to tip and then leave on your hair like a treatment, then rinse.

2) You can add it to your favorite butter mix to apply to your hair to make it soft or give your hair hold when creating braid outs or twist outs.

3)  You can also apply it before you Shampoo to protect your hair from harsh shampoo's.

4) You can also use coconut oil to seal in moisture in your hair, just apply your favorite moisturizer then seal with coconut oil.

Coconut oil comes solid, but when you touch it and rub it in the palms of your hands it becomes liquid, also when you cook it on low in a pot it will melt.  It returns back to solid after awhile.

Coconut oil can even be used to moisturize the skin and also gives it a nice glow, and I love how shiny it makes my hair.  No more chemical oil sheen sprays or heavy greases for me, just past the coconut oil please.  

Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com