Sunday, February 12, 2012

What Did Whitney Houston Die From?

It hasn't been reported yet officially what Whitney Houston died from, she was found died at the
Beverly Hills Hotel yesterday.  There are some serious reports coming in from TMZ  this is the latest report, I'm sure there will be more.


I truly enjoyed listening to Whitney Houston's songs, I Want to Dance With Somebody was one of my favorites.  She was so talented and beautiful, unfortunately her life has had a lot of up's and down's.  To become so famous and well known and then to have such tormented pain later in her career.  It makes me wonder is it worth it being famous?  When we see so many rise to watch them fall.


Here are some pictures of Whitney Houston through the years.



Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com