Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Gelish Nail Polish Do It Yourself




I like looking good from head to toe, but I always try to have inner beauty first.  Since I'm a stay at home mom I don't wear makeup much.  I've always been obsessed with my hair and love having my toes and hands polish.  I use to get acrylics nails applied to my nails a very long time ago and even use to have them designed.  I stopped doing them because I didn't like inhaling the chemicals.



I've always wanted to keep polish on my nails but it doesn't even last a day.  So I decided to get gel nails, the local nail tech charged me $40 total.  I paid $20 for the hand and $20 for the feet.  The process was simple and easy and there wasn't any unpleasant odor like acrylic nails.  Now I'm really pleased with the job and the service, but I don't want to spend that much money.  Even if it may last up to 3 weeks. So I already started doing research so that I can invest in the products to do it myself.


Check out my nails, I have the same color on my toes and it's lasted 6 days so far, and still has a brilliant shine.  When I wash dishes and have to put my hand in water for a long time, or if I'm doing any cleaning I wear gloves.






I checked out Amazon and I wanted to share with you the items I added to my wish list.  When I get them and try it on myself I'll show you the finish look.


















Natural Joyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com