Monday, February 13, 2012

Wave Noveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion Review 4a Texlaxed Hair




While my hair was texlaxed I used the Wave Noveau Moisturizing Finishing Lotion to Moisturize my hair.



The Ingredients


Aqua (Water) , Propylene Glycol , Glycerin , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetyl Alcohol , Polyquaternium-11 , Behentrimonium Methosulfate , Dimethicone , Methylparaben , Fragrance , Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride , Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Butylphenyl Methylpropional , Linalool , Simethicone , CI 16035 (Red 40)



My Review


I give this product 3 1/2 STARS.

My Likes

Moisturizes hair
Makes the hair shiny and takes away dull color
Light doesn't way hair down
Great price for size
Helps minimize or smooths split ends

My Dislikes

Not 100% natural
Reverts hair
Didn't make detangling my hair easier

Overall

I liked this product and used it for at least 2 months, meaning I'm able to give a fair review.  It does moisturize the hair, but sometimes when I tried to comb my hair with this product it wasn't soft enough to detangle.  It may be my hair type.  I tried grow afro long detangler, and when I comb my hair it was much softer.

Natural Joyanne








No comments:

Post a Comment

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com