Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Naturals Skin Care Natural Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner





My Thoughts On My First Use

I Had To Find A Shampoo To Treat Dandruff

So on my hunt to find a shampoo that treats dandruff I came across the justnaturalsskincare shampoo and conditioner.  I liked the fact that the products where gluten free and organic also.  So my shampoo and conditioner finally arrived and I couldn't wait to try it out.  I had already washed my hair the day before, using Giovanni Shampoo and Conditioner.


My Experience

I applied the shampoo following all the directions, after I washed the shampoo from my hair my hair was soft and manageable.  I feel that with my tightly coiled type 4 hair, for you who have similar hair types.  It's important to mention if the shampoo cleaned my hair, but if it also left it soft.  It was soft to the touch and I was able to run my large tangle comb through a section.

After rinsing all the shampoo out I applied the conditioner following the directions.  It left my hair even more soft.  After I rinsed all the conditioner out, while my hair was still dripping wet and I had already come out of the shower I decided to apply the conditioner to my hair again.  Only this time instead of rinsing it out I left it in.  The reason I did this is because I was trying out Lorraine Massey's Curly Girl method.

Overall

I like the dandruff shampoo and conditioner, only time will tell if it makes my hair and scalp healthier.  I give it 4 stars out of 5.

Check out my first post here on when I purchased this product.

Check out this post here to find out about more products that I purchased from just naturals.

Watch the Video below for the review of the Just Naturals Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner.



Natural Joyanne


3 comments:

  1. As we on earth where all dirt present around the world. Skin care products always helps you to care your skin from any harmful dirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still use these products?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm out of the shampoo, and didn't need to use the conditioner anymore, because I don't have dandruff anymore or severe buildup, I do use their conditioner for african american hair. I'm considering if I should repurchase their shampoo, I'm just being cheap because it's so expensive. Was using the shampoo until March 2013 when I run out.

      Delete

www.naturaljoyanne.blogspot.com